Week 3: 5 Favorite Apps

Some of my five favorite apps on the iPhone or iPad are Netflix, SketchbookX, Calendar (just the application that comes with the device), Pinterest, and 2048/

1. Netflix~ Netflix has a wide variety of TV shows and movies. It even has older episodes of TV shows, like the classic Doctor Who (which, unfortunately, I have not gotten to watching yet), but it also has newer movies. There are endless amounts of titles and you will never run out of titles to watch, although it probably will distract you from homework and doing things that are actually productive. You can watch on an Apple device, tablet, Wii, or on TV. To top it off, it’s only $7.99 a month for unlimited streaming. Get it~! You certainly won’t regret it.

2. SketchBook Express~ This app is the best drawing app for the iPad offered on the app store. It has many different brushes and tools that you can use. You can also figure out how to use the app easily. SketchBook Express is the mobile version of Sketchbook for the computer. This app is great for things from drawing for a school project to just doodling.

3. Calendar~ This app is especially helpful for school. You can it with your teachers’ Google calendar (if they have one), so you know what homework is due. The calendar app helps me stay organized and stay informed about upcoming tests and other important events.

4. Tumblr~ Tumblr is just amazing. Although I do not post things myself, I do follow multiple other blogs. I can always count on Tumblr to supply me with hundreds and hundreds of Doctor Who and Sherlock gifs. I also like reading funny posts on many different topics on my dashboard.

5. 2048~If you like number games, you are sure to enjoy 2048. The game is simple and easy to understand, yet challenging at the same time. Many of the games I get from the app store, I end up deleting after awhile, but this game can hold my attention for a long time.

And yep. Those are my five favorite apps~! I hope that you will download them and find them as useful/fun as I do.

4 thoughts on “Week 3: 5 Favorite Apps

1. This was a great blog post! I really like Tumblr, Pinterest, and 2048. The majority of my time is spent on Tumblr’s never ending amazingness 🙂 Great voice, I could just imagine you saying this. Keep up the good work 🙂