Doctor Who

TARDIS Mk VI
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Rooners Toy Photography via Compfight

I started watching Doctor Who during Thanksgiving Break because my best friend was kind of obsessed with it, and she want me to watch it. And let me just say, the show is AMAZING. It’s funny, exciting, sciency, and suspenseful all at the same time.

Basically, it’s about the Doctor, the last of the time lords, who travels around in the TARDIS, Time and Relative Dimension in Space. (The blue phone box pictured above.) All of the episodes are cleverly written and the actors portray the characters brilliantly. I think my favorite episode so far is ‘Blink.’

Anyone who enjoys science-fiction and things about time travel will like Doctor Who a lot.

6 thoughts on “Doctor Who

1. Blink is one of the scariest episodes! Weeping Angels frighten me – ALOT! Who’s your favorite doctor and companion? Mine is probably David Tennant and Donna.

• I really like Donna’s sass and attitude, and I was really sad when she left, but my favorite doctor and companion(s) has got to Christopher Eccelston, Rose, and Captain Jack. David Tennant is my favorite doctor though.

2. Your blog is very cool (the theme is great) and I really love your writing! You are soooo good. To answer your questions, I love eleventh and tenth, *briefly cries about Matt Smith leaving* but I have never really gotten into nine. My favorite companion is probably Amy, but I also like Rose a lot. What’s yours? You should definitely start Supernatural. (Its really good, because um excuse me, *cough Jensen Ackles cough Misha Collins cough*) I never really got into the ending as much as I would have liked, because eight seasons is a lot so now each episode feels like I’ve already seen it. They seem like they are struggling to keep the plot moving. But you should watch an episode on netflix if you want (the first one) to see if you like it.

• Thank you! I love all of the Doctors, but ten is my favorite. I feel like nine could’ve been really good (although I do like some of his episodes) if he had stayed for more than one season. My favorite companion is probably Rose.
      I might try Supernatural later, when I have time. Right now I’m kind of into Merlin (have you heard of it?)
      Thanks again for the comment~!