My Puppy

I have a six month old puppy named Sadie. She is part black laborador retreiver, part border collie. Sadie is all black, with a tiny bit of white on her chest. She is SUPER hyper, and since she is part lab, and she has webbed feet (not really webbed feet, more like a flab of skin between her toes), she loves to swim. She jumps into our pool almost everyday. even when it’s raining. Sadie also likes to run and fetch things. She can catch a frisbee from about 3-5 feet away (it’s not very far..but still…). My family and I are working on training and she can sit, stay, down, come, etc. She is really smart and learns quickly. Sadie is really big for a six month old puppy. She is around 30 pounds!

We adopted her during the summer in June from the Austin Humane Society. You should go check out their website here. Who knows? You might just find your dream pet there~!

3 thoughts on “My Puppy

1. Oh my god! She sounds so cute! I wish I had a dog… I used to have two named Prada and Cocoa, but they went to the man upstairs. 🙁 I really want another one, but my parents say that I wouldn’t be able to handle the “stress” having another. Anyways, your puppy sounds so cute! The link was also very informative!